New England International Donors (NEID) is a unique peer to peer learning community of global donors, grant-makers, social investors, corporations and foundations seeking to make a difference in the world. By providing opportunities to learn from peers and international experts about global development and philanthropy, NIED aims to encourage, inform and enhance funders’ international giving capacity. Collectively NEID’s philanthropic community distributes tens of millions of dollars around the globe annually and we aspire to grow and inspire others to join us in order to:
- Learn from our community of experts, leaders, and entrepreneurs from around the world and amplify your impact by participating in regular member-only events.
- Engage at our Annual Gathering – which brings together our community and leading experts in the field of international philanthropy for a day long discussion of innovation, policy and practice.
- Connect to a growing network of New England based philanthropists, private and family foundations, philanthropic advisors, and corporations engaging in international giving.
- Meet and personally engage with experts, pioneering thought leaders, and innovators shaping the field of international philanthropy and global development.
- Share your passion and discover potential partners.
- Inspire the strategic work of others by sharing your stories, your expertise, and your perspectives.
- Help enhance the level and impact of global giving and innovation from New England.
- Empower communities in Africa, Asia and Latin America through your active philanthropic and investment efforts.